WHO IS LOOKING FOR BEST PRACTICES?
Eloquens.com fosters a truly unique community of users
HAVE A LOOK AT STATISTICS AND GET TO KNOW OUR AUDIENCE!
We have prepared a brief recap from our User Analysis Database to give you an overview of the Eloquens.com Community.
Know your audience & work with passion
✨ A Most Likely User of your Best Practice ✨:
- has a higher education degree (MBA or other Master’s degree),
- comes from Finance, Banking & Accounting or other Business Services (HR, Law, Sales, Marketing),
- works at C-Level or is a Manager (alternatively an experienced Employee),
- works for an SME,
- comes from the US or a Commonwealth Country.
✨A Most Likely User of your Best Practice✨:
- is facing some kind of a challenge and is looking for an effective solution,
- needs an applicable tool,
- has a heavy schedule so values straightforwardness and the ease of use,
- appreciates direct contact with an Author,
- will use several tools to solve their issue.
⬅️ We are happy to create a highly international community:
Eloquens.com Users come from 186 countries.
Almost 80% of Eloquens.com Users work for an SME and 18% are Freelancers.
35% make more than 80k USD per year. ⬇️
⬆️ Nearly 60% of Eloquens.com Users have 10+ years of experience in their field.
⬆️ Eloquens.com Users come from diverse sectors: 📈
– Finance, Banking & Accounting,
– Business Services (Hr, Law, Sales, Marketing),
– Tech, Science & Engineering,
⬆️ Vast majority (96%) of our users have a higher education degree, among them 53% hold an MBA or a PhD. 🎓
Remaining 4% are current students.
⬆️ 75 % of Eloquens.com User Community work at C- or Managerial Level. 💼
Nevertheless, we have Junior Staff (21% of users) and Students onboard as well!
Wondering what a typical Eloquens User journey looks like? Visit our Eloquens Team Author Channel! 👌 ⬇️
Author Value Manager
Click here to add your own text
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!