The Eloquens Talent Program 2019 selects the most talented students from around the world and gives them a unique opportunity to boost their career.
The key benefits for selected talents are:
- Skyrocket their personal visibility on the business scene by having their profile published and indexed on Google and benefit from extra-visibility on Eloquens.
- Join a highly selective community of top models and methodologies experts on Eloquens – alongside prestigious authors such as Professor Aswath Damodaran from NYU Stern School of Business and Professor Pierre Chandon from INSEAD Business School.
- Generate views, downloads and reviews from their Best Practices (if a price is put on the tool, 90% of net sales are for the talent).
- Have the opportunity to showcase their models in their LinkedIn profile and significantly upgrade their CV with a recognized label of high-quality work.
Our Partners – academy:
New York University‘s Leonard N. Stern School of Business is one of the nation’s premier management education schools and research centers. NYU Stern offers a broad portfolio of academic programs at the graduate and undergraduate levels, all of them informed and enriched by the dynamism, energy and resources of the world’s business capital.
NYU Stern today has taken its place among the nation’s most distinguished business schools. Has more than 100-year heritage as a progressive, forward-looking, merit-based institution, deeply committed to diversity, opportunity, innovation and excellence.
INSEAD is one of the largest Executive Education providers in the world with 45+ Open-enrolment Programmes and 170+ Customised programmes delivered last year in more than 40 locations.
Work with global names such as Johnson & Johnson Corporate Citizenship Trust, Google, Toshiba or Syngenta to provide learning that is perfectly aligned with their strategic goals – and has a direct and tangible impact on their business.
The University of Sydney Business School is a world-class business school at the forefront of global business and management education. Internationally recognised, relevant and focussed on today’s business environment, and is the only Australian business school to achieve membership to CEMS – the Global Alliance in Management Education – in addition to international accreditation from AACSB and EQUIS.
The Tepper School of Business at Carnegie Mellon, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, consistently ranks among the top business schools in the world.
The school’s legacy is closely tied to their pioneering work in introducing management science to the marketplace and B-school arena. More than 60 years ago, the school’s leadership brought forth their vision of a better way to succeed in business.
Specialized in education and research in management, HEC Paris offers a complete and unique range of educational programs for the leaders of tomorrow: Masters Programs, MBA, PhD, HEC Executive MBA, TRIUM Global Executive MBA and Executive Education open-enrolment and custom programs.
Founded in 1881 by the Paris Chamber of Commerce and Industry and founding member of ParisTech, HEC Paris has a permanent faculty of 115 professors, more than 4,000 students and over 8,500 managers and executives in training every year.
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan is a vibrant and distinctive learning community grounded in the principle that business can be an extraordinary vehicle for positive change in today’s dynamic global economy.
At the Ross School of Business, their mission is to develop leaders who make a positive difference in the world. Through thought and action, members of the Ross community drive change and innovation that improves business and society.
To be eligible for the Talent Program, applicants must meet the following pre-requisites:
- be an MBA, Masters or exceptional undergraduate student from a top-tier business school (eg: Harvard Business School, INSEAD, London Business School, Wharton, Stanford…)
- be recognized as an analytical and strategic thinker, capable of making the smartest excel and powerpoint business tools, applicable to the business world
- have strong pedagogical skills
- have an expertise in one or more fields, on which you can build reliable and top-tier content.
Each application is carefully studied. Please note that the program is highly selective.
If your application is selected, you will be invited for a phone interview so that we can get to know you.
To submit, please fill in the application form by clicking on the “Application Form” button on the right.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30th July 2018